Tarka Care Plan
The best way to maintain healthy teeth and gums…
Join one of our Care Plans!
Our Care Plans encourage regular attendance, enabling us to identify potential problems earlier and results in helping you maintain healthy teeth and gums for life.
The 5 big benefits of joining:
- Reduces the risk of tooth decay and gum disease with regular attendance
- Peace of mind with Worldwide Dental Trauma and Emergency Callout Insurance included*
- Exclusive 10% discount on most treatments for our plan members only (exclusions apply)
- Spreads the cost of your routine dental care through a convenient monthly Direct Debit
- Saves you money compared to private pay-as-you-go fees
|Silver Plan||Gold Plan:||Platinum Perio Plan|
|Number of dental health examinations per year**||1||2||2|
|Number of hygiene appointments per year**||1||2||4|
|Number of dental health educator appointments per year**||1||2||2|
Depending on how good your dental health is, your dentist or hygienist will decide which plan is needed to maintain your dental health.
How do these appointments help you?
Dental health reviews provide:
- Clinical examination to catch developing problems early
- Checking for signs of oral cancer for early detection
- X-rays where clinically necessary for an in-depth examination of your oral health.
Dental hygiene appointments provide:
- A professional clean to remove remnants of harmful deposits attached to the tooth and root surface
- Advice and techniques – we work with you to prevent tooth decay and gum disease
- Fresher breath and a brighter smile for improved self-esteem.
Dental health educator appointments provide:
- Guidance to establish an effective oral hygiene routine tailored to your mouth
- Advice on how to maintain good oral health
- Access to resources to support your personal routine.
This results in the complete package to maintain your oral health. We strongly recommend joining to help reduce the risk of expensive restorative treatment in the future.
Please speak to any member of the team if you would like more information or for details on how to register.
*Our monthly membership price includes a premium of £0.68 per month for the insurance policy.
Please see the Keyfacts document for further details.
** The provision of routine examinations and hygiene visits is subject to receipt of the required consecutive monthly payments.
*** An initial administration fee of £9.50 will be collected with your first payment only.