AESTHETIC TREATMENTS TO MAKE YOU SMILE
Aesthetic Dentistry, sometimes also called Cosmetic Dentistry, refers to any dental work that is designed to improve the appearance of your teeth and smile, and sometimes the functionality of your teeth, gums, and bite.
If you are embarrassed by discoloured, crooked, chipped, or missing teeth, and want to be able to smile with confidence, we offer a range of treatments to help you including:
- Teeth whitening, to give your teeth a more uniform colour and a whiter shade.
- Crowns and bridges to replace missing or damaged teeth and fill unsightly gaps.
- Orthodontic treatment, aimed at correcting bite problems, closing gaps, and aligning crooked teeth. Typically carried out on teenagers, it can also be very successfully given to adults if teeth and gums are healthy.
- Dental veneers which offer a quick way and effective way to transform discoloured, chipped and worn teeth.
- Dental implants, a reliable, long-term solution to tooth loss and the closest thing to natural teeth.
At Torrington Dental Practice we treat every patient on an individual basis. To determine which is the best treatment for you we take into account the condition of your teeth and gums, and what you want to achieve. We clearly explain the options available and only offer those treatments which are suitable.
To help fund more expensive treatment, we also offer % finance packages to help you bring forward, and spread the cost of, your treatment.