Affordable care and financing plans
Whether you need to pay for emergency treatment, restorative dentistry, aesthetic improvements or preventative dentistry, our Care Plans and % finance options enable you to bring forward your treatment and spread the cost to suit your circumstances.
Call 01805 623657 today to get your treatment underway.
CHOOSE A TARKA CARE PLAN TO SUIT YOU
The best way to maintain healthy teeth and gums….
Our Tarka Care Plans encourage regular attendance, enabling us to identify potential problems earlier and help you maintain healthy teeth and gums for life.
The 5 big benefits of joining:
- Reduces the risk of tooth decay and gum disease with regular attendance.
- Peace of mind with Worldwide Dental Trauma and Emergency Callout Insurance included*
- Exclusive 10% discount on most treatments for our plan members only (exclusions apply)
- Spreads the cost of your routine dental care through a convenient monthly Direct Debit.
- Saves you money compared to private pay-as-you-go fees.
|Silver Plan||Gold Plan:||Platinum Perio Plan|
|Number of dental health examinations per year**||1||2||2|
|Number of hygiene appointments per year**||1||2||4|
|Number of dental health educator appointments per year**||1||2||2|
Depending on the state of your teeth and gums, your dentist or hygienist will decide which plan is needed to maintain your dental health.
HOW DO THESE APPOINTMENTS HELP YOU?
Dental health reviews provide:
- Clinical examination to catch developing problems early.
- Checking for signs of oral cancer for early detection
- X-rays where clinically necessary for an in-depth examination of your oral health.
Dental hygiene appointments provide::
- A professional clean to remove remnants of harmful deposits attached to the tooth and root surface.
- Advice and techniques – we work with you to prevent tooth decay and gum disease.
- Fresher breath and a brighter smile for improved self-esteem.
Dental health educator appointments provide:
- Guidance to establish an effective oral hygiene routine tailored to your mouth.
- Advice on how to maintain good oral health.
- Access to resources to support your personal routine.
This results in the complete package to maintain your oral health. We strongly recommend joining to help reduce the risk of expensive restorative treatment in the future. Please speak to any member of the team if you would like more information or for details on how to register.
% FINANCE PLANS
To help fund more expensive treatment, we offer a % finance scheme to help you spread the costs while ensuring that you only pay back the amount you borrow. You can tailor the monthly payments to suit your circumstances. It’s easy to apply online, and in the majority of cases you’ll know straight away if your application has been successful. Please ask the reception team for more details.
*Our monthly membership price includes a premium of £0.68 per month for the insurance policy. Please see the Key Facts document for further details.
** The provision of routine examinations and hygiene visits is subject to receipt of the required consecutive monthly payments.
*** An initial administration fee of £9.50 will be collected with your first payment only.